RHODE ISLAND PER DIEM / Requirements
Our clients rely on our per diem staff to fulfill their urgent, immediate needs.
In order to provide the most competent and professional candidates to our clients, we require the following:
- Graduate of an accredited program
- Active state licensure
- 1 year experience working in your discipline
- Valid CPR card
- Excellent references from previous supervisors
- Documentation of immunity or vaccination of MMR and Varicella
- TB vaccination records updated within the past year
- A physical examination updated within the past year
- Recent Tdap vaccination
Contact us today to learn about current openings in your area.